COVID-19 – Clinic service
In light of the current health situation worldwide, here at Hairmedic Ltd, we are taking all possible measures to ensure that we reduce the spread of infection to clients and staff. Consultations will continue as usual adhering to all strict infection control policies and procedures to ensure your health and safety is always a priority.
We ask that you adhere to the advice from the World Health Organisation, the National Health Service, and Public Health England with regards to the spread and containment of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
If you have an appointment booked with us, we ask you to get in touch in the following circumstances:
1) If you have returned from any of the countries listed on the government website in recent weeks.
2) If you are feeling ill, a cough, cold, runny nose, headache, fever, or sore throat.
3) If you have come in to contact with someone who has recently been ill with a fever.
We will continue to monitor government advice and make necessary changes to the clinic and our practices where needed.
Booking Your Appointment
- You will be required to complete and return a COVID-19 Liability Waiver/Declaration Form upon booking your appointment.
- Full payment* for the consultation will be taken at the time of your booking this is to limit unnecessary contact at the time of consultation and to keep ‘no shows’ to a minimum as time is at a premium.
Before Your Appointment
- Please shampoo your hair the day before your appointment.
- Adults should attend the clinic unaccompanied; Clients aged 16 and under should be accompanied by only one adult from the same household.
- You will be required to provide your own face mask and wear this whilst in the clinic building.
- Please arrive at your designated appointment time wearing your face mask/covering, if you have no mask one will be given to you upon arrival.
- You will not be able to enter the building earlier than your appointment and late arrivals will not be admitted.
- We have increased our times in between patients to allow patients not to cross paths or wait if clinic appointment times are adhered to.
- On entry please follow the guidelines as stated in the clinic receptions.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands upon arrival.
During Your Visit
- Please check-in at the Reception, your temperature will be taken using a contact-less thermometer either at arrival or at the beginning of the consultation.
- Sanitising facilities will be available throughout the clinics.
- Relevant signage will be displayed throughout the clinics, please pay attention to these.
- Masks will be worn by both patient and Iain Sallis.
- Gloves will be worn for the inspection of the hair/scalp, close face to face inspections will be kept to a minimum.
- Surfaces and items are disinfected before and after each appointment as well as throughout the day.
* A full refund will be given if you cancel your appointment 3 working days before your appointment, between 3 days and 1 day we can move your appointment free of charge. Patients who do not turn up for their appointment without contacting us before their allotted time/date will lose their entire deposit.
If you cannot make you appointment, due to the above reasons or you wish to re-arrange to an online consultation*, please call us on 0330 66 00 648 (or email firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible to re-arrange.