Pricing structure for Trichology consultation:
Initial consultation for Women - £125
Initial consultation for Men - £95
Follow up consultation - £50 (usually required after 4-6 months)
Call 0330 660 0648 now
to book your appointment
What happens at the consultation?
At the initial consultation:
• A full case history is taken.
• The hair and scalp is thoroughly examined.
• Samples are taken (if required for microscopic examination).
• A preliminary diagnosis is made for the complaint.
• Tests are arranged to confirm or complete the diagnosis.
• Treatment for the problem is arranged*
The consultation is private (not available on the NHS) and is usually not covered by medical insurances (please check with your provider).
After the initial consultation we will liaise with either your GP (or an NHS specialist), as most blood tests and treatments for disorders which affect the hair and cause hair loss* or scalp problems can be covered by the NHS.
* Genetic hair loss is not treatable on the NHS, but all other hair loss problems are usually caused by an underlying medical disorder that is covered in the NHS treatment guidelines.